Welcome to BREEZES Day Spa in Cape Charles
Whether you are seeking preventitive care, anti-aging or problematic skin solutions we are confident we can dramatically enhance the health and appearance of your skin.
Start your journey here to a healthier looking skin. Reserve your consultation now and the Breezes Team of experts will customize the ideal program for you.
Celebrate Mother's Day May 11
Ways to Show Mom You Love Her!
Though we all try to show it year round, Mother's Day is a special time to remind mom just how much we truly care, love, and appreciate her. While Sunday brunch, flowers, a heart-felt gift, and a tear-jerking card are usually on the agenda, here are six more ways to show mom just how much you care.
- Luxuriate at the Spa: Naturally, a day at the spa is a wonderful indulgence for mom and a great way to spend time together. Relax, de-stress, and enjoy some good old-fashioned girl talk over mani-pedi’s or a massage. We have a wonderful menu of treatments to pamper mom. Call us at 757-331-3108 to plan her perfect day.
- Check Something Off Her To-Do List: We all have an ever-growing to-do list with that one errand or chore that just never seems to get done. Take a look at mom's to-do list and check one big item off it for her. It might be updating the software on her computer, helping her plant a garden, cleaning out her closet for some spring cleaning - whatever it is that mom's been dreading doing, do it for her with love!
- Participate in Her Hobby for a Day: Does mom have a hard time getting someone to see a play, the opera, or the ballet with her? Has she asked you to take a cooking, dance, or gardening class together? Show mom that you care about her personal interests by just saying "yes" the next time she asks you to join her for one of her hobbies, or better yet, offer to take her on her activity of choice for this Mother's Day weekend.
- Take a Trip Down Memory Lane: Schedule some "remember when...?" time with mom. Dig out that old box of photos, letters, and keepsakes and sit down together to create a scrapbook or photo album of the special moments the two of you have shared from the time she brought you home from the hospital to the cup of tea you're sharing right now for this trip down memory lane.
- Socialize & Digitize Her! Learning new technology and social media can be intimidating and challenging for anyone, so help mom out with this! Get her set up on Facebook to connect with long-distance friends and family or help her create a fun Pinterest board for her arts and crafts. You can also digitize her favorite CDs by uploading them into iTunes and syncing her music with her phone.
- Go For a Walk: We all need to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life once in a while, such a nice long chat over a slow walk with mom. It's a great way to really catch up, burn a few calories, and take in some fresh air and nature at the same time!
Like us on Facebook and always be in the know!
Call for Appointment
321 Mason Ave
Cape Charles, Virginia
Spring Openings Hours
- Tuesday - 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday - 10am - 4pm
- Thursday - 10am - 4pm
- Friday - 10am - 5pm
- Saturday - 10am - 5pm
- Sun - Monclosed
- While we have set our openings hours we still work behind "Closed Doors". Just give us a call if you would like to schedule an afterhours appointment.